Pete Wentz Dishes on His Passion for Fashion

Pete Wentz is one busy man these days — between becoming a dad with wife Ashlee Simpson-Wentz, working with his band Fall Out boy and his Clandestine clothing line, the rocker is not having a slow summer. But he took time out from DJing MTV and Sunkist’s end of summer bash on the rooftop of the London Hotel in West Hollywood to talk to PEOPLE about his passion for fashion.

While he’s not positive he’s going to make it to New York fashion week, he’s thinking about Paris and their avant-garde set.
“I’m always excited, there’s like certain designers that I always want to see. I think I might try and go in Paris, in the fall, actually, and see the stuff out there, but I don’t know if I’m going to make it. My top, top one that I’d like to see go down the runway is Victor & Rolf because it’s just so bananas, like the time the models went down and each was a mini fashion show, they all had speakers and lights on them, or the one where they were green screened. And then I really like Dior, because I feel like I can really wear a lot of their stuff.” And of course, Pete continues to support his hometown fashion scene in Chicago.

“It’s called Fashion Focus this fall and we’re going to be involved in that. We’re pretty excited about that because sometimes it’s nice to bring a little attention to in between the coasts, and I’m proud to be a mid-west kid.” Looks like there is no slowing down for this multi-tasker!

Comments

Disclaimer

☝︎

Smile Blog does not claim ownership of any image/ content displayed. All articles are the personal opinions of The Smile Blog. Any external image/ content used will be credited accordingly. If you're the owner of the image/ content, and want it to be removed, we will gladly do so or have not credited you properly. Contact us

FTC: Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click links and make purchases via affiliate programs we are apart of.

This site uses COOKIES to deliver its services. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. Learn more



Reader's Favourites